Sunday, August 10, 2014

22nd Birthday Outfits

    Here are the two (admittedly similar) looks I wore to celebrate my birthday this past week. Both feature this skirt from Charlotte Russe which is currently on sale for $8! Please excuse the lighting in the pictures, i am still getting the hang of all that comes with outfit pics!

The first outfit was worn out to eat at the Rainforest Cafe (love it!) with my boyfriend on the night of my birthday.

Shirt: BodyCentral (found on a clearance rack a couple of days ago for $3.99!)
Shoes: MICHAEL Michael Kors
Bag: Jessica Simpson
Necklace: Forever 21



The second outfit was worn a couple of days later when I went out to eat/celebrate with my family.

Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Bamboo brand from a local boutique

Behind the scenes:

I treated myself to a Volcano from Rainforest cafe...

while my mischievous cats treated themselves to some of the frosting on my cake. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment